Monthly Archives: September 2014
“Talent wins matches but teamwork and intelligence wins championships” – Michael Jordan
When you join a network marketing business your job is to build a team of like-minded people under you. You nurture, coach and mentor them to be successful.
So what makes a great team in network marketing, a team that can win championships year after year?
Where TEAM = Together Everyone Achieves More
1. You have all the latest 21st Century state of the art tools at your disposal to do the job properly and professionally, (this is a given otherwise how are you going to compete with all the competition).
2. You take on board over time all the personal development skills necessary to ensure your success by becoming a network marketing professional.
3. You need to be inspired and have total belief in the company and the products and the people around you that are helping and supporting you.
4. You need to have leadership, leaders with clear vision and direction and that you can see where you fit into that journey that will facilitate for you to achieve your hopes, dreams and goals for the future, (your WHY).
5. You need to take action, massive action, the quicker you create momentum the quicker you will get to where you want to go.
If you are part of a team that can facilitate all of the above for you then you have found your home in network marketing.
We have created Synergy Worldwide Team Global this is our ethos and culture where your success is based on helping other people to be successful. We are serious and we are committed to you.
The Team Global Philosophy – mnemonic
T – Teamwork
E – Events
A – Action Focussed
M – Mentoring
G – Give 100% to the dreams of others
L – Leadership
O – One to ones
B – Belief
A – Attitude
L – Lifestyle
If you are seriously looking for an additional part-time income stream in the fastest growing industry on the planet, (the wellness industry), then please call me Peter Ragg on 07780 673705 and ask for a business presentation, I would love to speak with you.
If you were born between 1946 and 1964 you are from the baby boomer generation, I was born in 1954 so I am one also.
I am also going to frame you with the following attributes if you are like me.
· You want to stay active and healthy in a long retirement
· You enjoy meeting lots of people
· You like helping others
· You don’t like working for other people, (I would love to work for myself)
· You like to give to charities of your choice
· You would like to complete your bucket list before you depart this world
· You are concerned that your pension is not going to facilitate for the lifestyle you deserve
· You want that sports car you always dreamed of
· You are open-minded and passionate
All of the above is possible if you are prepared to reframe your retirement lifestyle.
I know so many people that have had very unhappy retirements because they had not prepared themselves for it, not enough savings so they lived out an unfulfilled meagre existence with no hobbies, watching telly, doing the boring stuff and dieing early because of unhealthy lifestyles.
Us baby boomers are not like that, we do stuff and boy we are going to have a good time, because we deserve it.
The grim reality is that more and more people are coming to terms with the fact that they probably aren’t going to be able to save enough money to just sit around and slowly deplete their nest egg (if you have one) from age 65 to 100.
There is also a major problem out there and that is the increasing number of boomers who are disenchanted with their current careers. They’re worn-out from years of the corporate grind (I have the tee shirt on that one) and don’t feel the connection between their job and the people it impacts outside their office walls or company grounds. Boomers are growing increasingly tired of feeling guilty or bad about their past savings habits and are interested in moving towards possible solutions.
They’re shifting their focus from accumulating a giant nest egg to a desire to be part of something bigger and better… to have a positive effect on others… and working in retirement.
Facets of life that can be fulfilled through having a successful network marketing career. Network marketing is an important consideration for anyone entering retirement not only providing the extra money in your pocket, but also the non-financial aspects of retirement such as replacing a work identity, staying relevant and connected, as well as keeping mentally and physically fit.
Because of how network marketing can change people’s dynamic as they contemplate their retirement reality I believe that the entire industry is poised for explosive growth and can be one of the most significant solutions to people’s current retirement savings crisis.
I believe the concept of starting a business for retirement income will become one of the most significant trends impacting retirement in the 21st century.
If you want to know more about this and if you are passionate and open-minded then I would like to introduce you to a part-time network marketing opportunity in the wellness industry, the fastest growing sector in the world, which will allow you to live the lifestyle as I have alluded to at the top of this article.
Peter Ragg 07780 673705