Your health your life your choice
You would think that in 2014 that we should be able to live a lot longer and healthier as a consequence of scientific breakthroughs that have happened allowing us to understand how our bodies work from a biological and biochemical point of view.
If we know that (and we do) then you would have thought it would be easy to inform people what is good for you and what is bad for you. And if it has been scientifically proven and demonstrated that it is bad for you to then remove it from the food chain. If only it were that simple.
So in an age of scientific enlightenment why do we have the following? (I have mentioned some of these before but it is a lot worse than you think).
1. The NHS cost over £100 billion to run every year (which is a lot of money in anybodies book) and is in crisis. GPs in my area are retiring early because they have had enough; the bureaucracy is suffocating them. Lots of practices are now short of doctors, (just one example).
2. Because of advanced medical procedures people are being kept alive longer with a poor quality of life, which is having a major impact on NHS costs. The onus being sickness treatment and not prevention and wellness, which is much more cost effective (cheaper).
3. Knowing what we do Cardiovascular Disease (CVD) still kills 48% of people.
4. 95% of all Americans will be overweight or obese by 2035 and by 2050 one third of all Americans will be diabetic, (it is always good to throw in a US statistic, knowing that we in the UK will not be far behind if we keep following what they do, and we are).
5. In the UK there was a marked increase in the proportion of adults that were obese between 1993 and 2012 from 13.2% to 24.4% among men and from 16.4% to 25.1% among women.
6. Diabetes is now classified as a non-infectious pandemic (worldwide), 3.2 million people in the UK with Type-2 diabetes, 5.0 million by 2025. Worldwide there are 285 million people with Type-2 diabetes and that number is expected to reach 438 million by the year 2030, with two-thirds of all diabetes cases occurring in low to middle-income countries. This will cripple healthcare worldwide and especially the NHS.
7. Alzheimer’s – Scientists are gathering evidence that Alzheimer’s is a late stage of Type 2 diabetes. Larger numbers of diabetics causing larger numbers of people with dementia and Alzheimer’s.
8. Obesity leads to diabetes (and complications), leads to cardiovascular disease and or dementia and Alzheimer’s.
9. CVD, diabetes, obesity costs the NHS almost 25% of the entire annual budget.
10. As a consequence of the above the current generation of children will have a shorter lifespan than their parents. We are doing this to our children!
The obesity epidemic is out of control and is fueling our serious health diseases. It is a terrible indictment when we can say with almost certainty that prehistoric man was far fitter and healthier than we are.
You have to realize when you ask, “why has it gone so badly wrong” that this is a massive subject. Over the coming weeks I will come back to this subject as it really is a perfect storm and I want to use this platform to get the message out there.
In the meantime, what do CVD, diabetes, obesity, dementia and Alzheimer’s all have in common?
Synergy Worldwide’s flagship product ProArgi-9 Plus is based on the 1998 Nobel Prize for Medicine and is proven to improve blood circulation and bring down blood pressure.
Synergy Worldwide is a wellness company and they have a strapline “Wellness is a lifestyle”
ProArgi-9 Plus massively benefits people with the circulatory issues as we have described.
Do you think we have an opportunity here?
We are on a mission to save 1 million lives; do you want to help us do that?
As I have said in previous articles, if you have the passion and burning desire, if you are prepared to be coached and mentored and you commit to working this business for 8-10 hours a week for 3 to 5 years then you really need to check out this business opportunity and you could also become part of what we are calling:
“The greatest cause driven opportunity on the planet.”
Join Synergy Worldwide and become healthy and wealthy
Interested? To book a business presentation please contact:
Peter Ragg on 07780 673705 or 01953 717729